We’re back, Nova Scotia! Join your fellow craft beer lovers at Together We Brew NS – the largest taproom for local craft beer in the province
Hosted by The Craft Brewers Association of Nova Scotia, consider yourself invited to treat your taste buds to delicious samples of craft beer from over 40 breweries from across the province.
Join us on the Halifax Waterfront at Pavilion 22 on Saturday, April 6 to share stories with local brewmasters, enjoy live music & catch up with friends all while discovering our incredible local craft beer scene.
There will be two tasting sessions as follows:
- Saturday afternoon, April 6 with VIP access from 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm and General Admission access from 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm.
- Saturday evening, April 6 with VIP access from 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm and General Admission access from 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm.
- “The Craft Brewers Association of Nova Scotia is pleased to announce that this year’s Together We Brew Beer Festival will be sample ticket free!!!! This will be a great opportunity to discover new favorites from across the province.”
- Upon arrival to a festival entrance, you will be checked for individual age identification (19+ years) and a bag check.
- You will then proceed through the venue entrance to have your ticket scanned.
- You will then receive your souvenir sample glass and can proceed to the breweries of your choice to sample award winning Nova Scotia craft beers.
Transportation & Parking
- Event organizers will arrange for taxi service to be waiting after each session.
- There is plenty of parking around the venue, which is also FREE of charge on the weekends!
Participating Breweries (as of January 12, 2024)
Additional Breweries will be added as we get closer to the event.
- Annapolis Brewing – Annapolis Royal
- Nine Locks Brewing – Dartmouth
- Big Spruce Brewing – Baddeck
- Propeller Brewing – Halifax
- Boxing Rock Brewing Co. – Shelburne
- Saltbox Brewing Co. – Mahone Bay
- Breton Brewing – Sydney
- Schoolhouse Brewing – Windsor
- Burnside Brewing Co. – Dartmouth
- Sea Level Brewing – Sheffield Mills
- Church Brewing – Wolfville
- Sober Island Brewing Co. Sheet Harbour
- Gahan House – Halifax
- Stillwell Brewing Co. – Halifax
- Garrison Brewing – Halifax
- Tatamagouche Brewing Co. – Tatamagouche
- Good Robot – Halifax
- Truro Brewing Co. – Truro
- Harbour Brewing – Musquodoboit Harbour
- Tanner & Co. Brewing – Chester
- Lunn’s Mill Beer Company – Lawrencetown
- Two Islands Brewing – Parrsboro
- New Scotland Brewing Co. – Dartmouth
- Wayfarer’s Ale Society – Port Williams
Ticket Pricing Information
All admission tickets will be sold online until the day of the event. Remaining tickets will be sold at the door on the day of the event, if available. Walk up tickets may be available on the day(s) of the event. This will depend on overall ticket sales.
Admission tickets are priced as follows for each session:
- VIP $60 – plus HST and handling fees. Ticket purchasers receive a special souvenir tasting glass and 3.5 hours to interact with the brewers and the community of craft beer enthusiasts.
- General Admission $45 – plus HST and handling fees. Ticket purchasers receive a special souvenir tasting glass and 2.5 hours to interact with the brewers and the community of craft beer enthusiasts.
- Designated Driver tickets will be priced at $20 plus HST and will only be available onsite. Designated Drivers will be provided with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages.
Purchased tickets will be sent to the email address provided and will be valid in digital.
Ticket purchase quantities are limited to 10 per transaction. Please note that for multiple guest ticket holders, all of your guests must enter the venue at the same time.
All ticket sales are final. Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The venue will have several designated accessibility entrances.
- Accessible washrooms and hygiene stations will also be available.
There will be plenty of non-alcoholic drinks available during the event including; kombucha, seltzers, sodas and water.
There will be several glass-rinsing stations available throughout the venue to help you keep your beer tasting fresh.
For answers to other questions, click here and send us an email. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.