NS Craft Beer Festival - September 16 and 17 at Salter Block, 1521 Lower Water Street on the Halifax Waterfront
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!
The Nova Scotia Craft Beer Festival is an annual celebration showcasing the best craft beer produced throughout our province. Come and join other Nova Scotia craft beer fans and sample the creativity of over 40 Nova Scotia craft breweries.
Early Bird Tickets to the Nova Scotia Craft Beer Festival taking place September 16 & 17 are now ON SALE. General Admission and VIP Tickets available.
The current list of participating breweries (as of September 2, 2022) includes:
Annapolis Brewing Company
Backstage Brewing Company
Big Spruce Brewing Company
Boxing Rock Brewing Co.
Breton Brewing Company
Candid Brewing Company
The Church Brewing Co.
Garrison Brewing Co.
Good Robot Brewing Co.
The Harbour Brewing Company
Heritage Brewing Co.
Hill Top Hops Brewhouse
KSR Juga Winery
Lunn’s Mill Beer Company
Meander River Farm & Brewery
New Scotland Brewing Company
Nine Locks Brewing Company
Propeller Brewing Company
Rare Bird Brewing Company
Route 19 Brewing
Saltbox Brewing Company
Shipwright Brewing Company
Sober Island Brewing Company
Spindrift Brewing Co.
Stillwell Brewing Company
Tanner & Co. Brewing
Tatamagouche Brewing The Painted Boat Beer Company
Trider’s Craft Beer
Truro Brewing Company
Tusket Falls Brewing Co.
Two Islands Brewing
UNCLE LEOS BREWING
UPSTREET BBQ BREWHOUSE
The following information is provided to help you select the Craft Beer Festival experience that is best for you.
The Nova Scotia Craft Beer Festival is presented by the Craft Brewers Association of Nova Scotia as their annual celebration of Nova Scotian craft beer and a major fund-raiser to support the aims and objectives of the Association members.
The Nova Scotia Craft Beer Festival will comply with all Nova Scotia Public Heath protocols regarding the Covid Pandemic that are in place during the event.
Festival organizers will prepare an operational safety and hygiene plan and will provide training for the professional security, event crew, brewery representatives and volunteers.
There will be hygiene stations and informational signage throughout the event venue.
There will be three tasting sessions as follows:
- Friday, September 16 with VIP access from 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm and General Admission access from 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm.
- Saturday afternoon, September 17 with VIP access from 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm and General Admission access from 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm.
- Saturday evening, September 17 with VIP access from 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm and General Admission access from 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm.
- Upon arrival to a festival entrance, you will be checked for individual age identification (19+ years) and a bag check.
- You will then proceed through the venue entrance to have your ticket scanned.
- You will then receive your souvenir sample glass with sample tickets and can proceed to the breweries of your choice to trade in your sample tickets for award winning Nova Scotia craft beers.
- Beer sample tickets are included with your price of admission; 12 sample tickets with a General Admission ticket and 16 sample tickets with a VIP ticket.
- Approximately 24 hours before the festival, all ticket purchasers will be sent an email to the address provided confirming current operating procedures.
The NS Craft Beer Festival will take place at Salter Block, 1521 Lower Water Street (beside the Waterfront Warehouse)
Event organizers will arrange for taxi service, especially after each session.
Parking lots in the area include:
- Salter Street Lot • Impark at 1600 Lower Water Street
- Metro Park at 1554 Hollis Street
- Scotia Square Parkade
There is also on-street parking available within walking distance
All admission tickets will be sold online until the day of the event. Remaining tickets will be sold at the door on the day of the event, if available. Walk up tickets may be available on the day(s) of the event. This will depend on overall ticket sales.
Admission tickets are priced as follows for each session:
- VIP $85 – plus HST and handling fees. Ticket purchasers receive a special souvenir tasting glass, 16 x 4oz tasting tickets and 3.5 hours to interact with the brewers and the community of craft beer enthusiasts.
- General Admission $60 – plus HST and handling fees. Ticket purchasers receive a special souvenir tasting glass, 12 x 4oz tasting tickets and 2.5 hours to interact with the brewers and the community of craft beer enthusiasts.
- Early Bird tickets will be on sale until June 30, 2022 priced at VIP $75 and General Admission $50, while supplies last. All Early Bird tickets are subject to HST and handling fees.
- Designated Driver tickets will be priced at $20 plus HST and will only be available onsite. Designated Drivers will be provided with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages.
Purchased tickets will be sent to the email address provided and will be valid in digital or hard-copy formats.
Ticket purchase quantities are limited to 10 per transaction. Please note that for multiple guest ticket holders, all of your guests must enter the venue at the same time.
All ticket sales are final. Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The venue will have several designated accessibility entrances.
Accessible washrooms and hygiene stations will also be available.
Event organizers are currently in discussion with a number of beer-friendly food vendors that are located in the neighbouring Saltyard. They will be identified closer to the event.
There will be several glass-rinsing stations available throughout the venue to help you keep your beer tasting fresh.