About the Event
We are kicking off NS Craftbeer week in HRM with a bang! Two Cape Breton Breweries, Big Spruce Brewing and Breton Brewing are doing a Double Header Tap Takeover Weekend from Thursday April 26 to Sunday April 29 at Jamieson’s Irish House & Grill on Cumberland Drive in Dartmouth. All 16 taps will be Cape Breton nectar with each brewery locking down 8 taps for the extended weekend, with the trophy being awarded on the Monday following to the Brewer with the top sales. This is a rematch of last years highly popular event with Breton squeaking out the win. The schedule for each day is :
· Thursday, April 26. Official Launch and Wing Night. Breton personnel on site pouring pints. Here to answer questions and to share a beer!
· Friday, April 27. TGIFriday. Hey, its Friday peeps!
· Saturday April 28. Big Spruce personnel on site pouring pints. Here to answer questions and to share a beer! An afternoon ceilidh from 1:30-4 PM ($2/person) with Kyle MacDonald and Doug Cameron, and an evening Kitchen Party with Andrew Molloy & Friends 7-10 PM ($3/person)
· Sunday April 29. Industry Night with $5 pints for all industry personnel.
· Monday April 30. Trophy awarded.
(Official event, all ages before 9pm each day, 19+ after 9pm)
Tickets are not required.