About the Event
Introducing another in our series of BrewBot Homebrew Takeovers: Brathair Brewing. Consisting of Justin Clarke, Eric Gautier, Rod McVicar and Jason McVicar – four friends and brothers – Brathair Brewing brings the love of cooking and ball-breaking to beer. You may have tasted some of their wares before at Big Spruce Brewing: Bráthair Éric pale wheat beer, Czech Out Eric dark Czech lager, and JAC the SIPA sour IPA. For this event, they’re brewed 6 beauties on the pilot system, some old, mostly new.
– Kissed by Elvis (IPA), 1st place at Stillwell Open ‘Imperial Session’
– 3 Scots & a Frenchman (Scottish ale with saison yeast)
– Daughter of Sin (double IPA), using only whirlpool hops
– Berliner weisse with raspberries
– Berliner weisse with peaches
– IPLish (sort-of India Pale Lager)
Tickets are not required.