Nova Scotia Craft Beer Week, hosted by the Craft Brewers Association of Nova Scotia, is the largest celebration of craft beer in eastern Canada. It features over 12 events hosted all over Nova Scotia and draws thousands of craft beer enthusiasts from across Canada and the United States.
The 34 craft breweries in CBANS, along with licensees and other partners host events over nine days and two weekends. This will be the third consecutive Nova Scotia Craft Beer Week.
*Click on each event for more details. Additional events, and event information will be added as they are available.
Friday May 5th
Saturday May 6th
- Open Brewery Day
- Horton Ridge Tap Takeover (Battery Park) NEW
- TAPPED Truro Craft Brew Fest NEW
- Sober Island Brewing Cask Fest NEW
Sunday May 7th
- Stillwell Open
- Pop Up Beer Bar at 7 Bays Bouldering NEW
Tuesday May 9
Thursday May 11
- Pictou Beer Fest/Food Truck Rally NEW
- Brew’s Cruise
Friday May 12